INTERVIEWS

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

jc bout time fer a fricken update

wat up hkarnutters (that's new slang for you reading this if you want)- my laptop has been struck down by the Curse of Krill 2013 so i'm abandoning the top whatever shit I was doing before as more/better songs already replaced most of the krill sh*t on there. big deal boo hoo hoo. maybe fer xmas i'll give you a full scope of my final favorites of 2013. if you have any garbage you want me to review let me know and i'll give it thee old @hkarnutz spin.

this is the only thing ive been listening to the last week:



directly above vanna, notice anything peculiar


Electric Manland Release Show Review

 fortunately I was not drunk enough to forget this sat nite duets show like the last time I saw them, butt still I digress. lots of people wore costumes. I did not. im gonna introduce my rating scale right here right now. simple and quick to the point:

drunk level at show: 3/10

Jaill: 8/10

good mix of the oldies: +500

new songs: +800

played swan blvd: +580

lack of Summer of Punishment: -1500

turned the fatty acids against krill: +250

did I have a good time: sure

Final Grade: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment