INTERVIEWS

Friday, November 15, 2013

✸Feelz Friday✸ #2 Fax Holiday - Chameleon

whoa now hold on a second I was not hungover to forget to continue this bullshit; I was just "busy". very "busy". have a long day at work or whatever you do and are you now ready to feel something besides constant desolation. well here you go, here's a song to make you feel something good again. it's worth getting up outta bed again or better yet lay in bed and listen to this. feelz Friday number dos comes from a personal favorite of mine fax holiday - chameleon. it's a quite a charmer. -side note- my much too small white medium fax holiday shirt now has upchuck stains on it after a night of heavy drinking. I don't even remember doing it :(




see im a nice guy not always mean-however this blog will continue to suck unless krill responds back to my emails. or if you wanna get in touch with me and you want me to share anything about your "shit" hit me up on the old musty twitter
seriously please do im bored of trying to come up with something inspiring every week or few days.

whatever. peace out. going to drink a beer now.


or what about flat swamp Friday.. that would be funny I mean because the name is flat swamp. that's obscure haha flat swamp. flat swamp flat swamp flat swamp yo

No comments:

Post a Comment