INTERVIEWS

Friday, November 8, 2013

Feelz Friday

hope you enjoyed that krunk interview from yesterday-here's something new joe. so from here on out every Friday until the internet crumbles (or unless I'm probably hungover) I'm gonna introduce some "feelz music" that makes me feelz or "feels" and maybe you will feelz too. your insides will become all warm and fuzzy and gooey and then you will feelz. don't worry hayden's here to make you feelz good and show how rich his "character" truly is. what a good guy. cool too. always good for a laugh or three as well.

First Feelz Friday Track is from Milwaukee's (a city I may or may not be welcomed back to anytime soon) Hello Death. with a name like that you already know there's great feelz potential. The focus here is the mega-feelzer Settlers, which is ultimately just the feeler to spur me to create this nonsensical Friday Feelz.


 
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment